A community health needs assessment (also called a CHNA), refers to a state, tribal, local, or territorial health assessment that identifies key health needs and issues through systematic, comprehensive data collection and analysis. Community health assessments use such principles as:
• Multi-sector collaborations that support shared ownership of all phases of community health improvement, including assessment, planning, investment, implementation, and evaluation
• Proactive, broad, and diverse community engagement to improve results
• A definition of community that encompasses both a significant enough area to allow for population-wide interventions and measurable results, and includes a targeted focus to address disparities among sub-populations
• Maximum transparency to improve community engagement and accountability
• Use of evidence-based interventions and encouragement of innovative practices with thorough evaluation
• Evaluation to inform a continuous improvement process
• Use of the highest quality data pooled from, and shared among, diverse public and private source
All responses will remain confidential and secure. Thank you in advance for your valuable insights. Your input will be used to ensure that we continue to meet your needs. We appreciate your trust and look forward to serving you in the future.
Please click on this link to complete the survey:
The mission of the LCO Health Center is to provide family orientated care in a high quality environment; while fostering innovations that utilize available resources that improve the overall well-being of our community.
The LCO Health Center provides compassionate health care while using traditional Anishinaabe beliefs:
These are pathways that show "WE-CARE"
Our experienced Dental, and Medical staff take great pride in treating each and every one of our patients as a valued individual.
13380 W Trepania Rd, Hayward, Wisconsin 54843
Behavioral Health (715) 558-7883 CCS (715) 699-1916 Dental (715) 638-5144 Medical (715) 638-5190 Medical Records (715) 638-5192 Pharmacy (715) 638-5146 Reporting a visit to the Emergency Room (715) 638-5137
08:00 am – 04:30 pm
Pharmacy is open until 5:00 pm everyday
LCO Community Health Center and Bizhiki Wellness Center will be closed on
Veterans Day, November 11, 2019.
When you have your appointment scheduled call the PRC office at (715) 638-5198. PRC will issue a one-time purchase order for this service if all eligibility requirements are met. Glasses can then be ordered at the LCO Health Center. Additional self-pay costs may apply. Elders 55 and older, children under 18 and disabled are eligible for LCO PRC to pay for an eye exam once every 12 months. All others, once every 24 months. If you are having eye problems please contact your primary care provider.